Forum leydis16 Strona Główna leydis16
"Bądź piękna z Panią Domu"

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

The Seattle Sounders have signed
Idź do strony 1, 2  Następny

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum leydis16 Strona Główna -> "Sankom"
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ldh20131

PostWysłany: Sro Kwi 22, 2015 09:44    Temat postu: The Seattle Sounders have signed Odpowiedz z cytatem

PEORIA, Ariz. -- Seattle manager Lloyd McClendon said Saturday it would be "hard pressed" for either Hisashi Iwakuma or Taijuan Walker to be in the Mariners rotation on opening day because of their injury setbacks during spring training. McClendon said the injuries to Iwakuma (finger) and Walker (shoulder) will open up chances for others in camp, but also leave a rotation that had questions entering spring training even more uncertain. "I always plan for the worst and our contingency plan has been that," McClendon said. "So like I said before this gives other guys opportunities to go out and see what they can do. Well see what happens." Iwakuma will have his right middle finger in a splint for another three weeks before throwing, while Walker is being shut down for a week because of inflammation in his right shoulder. By the time the duo make up for missed time on the mound it will be early- to mid-April before either is expected in a game. While Seattle is understandably cautious with the sore shoulder of the 21-year-old Walker because of his age, the finger injury has become frustrating for Iwakuma. When he went to see Dr. Don Sheridan on Friday, Iwakuma had the expectation that he could start throwing on Saturday. Instead, he was told to avoid throwing for three more weeks. The earliest Iwakuma is expected to pick up a ball is March 21. By the time he gets caught up on bullpen sessions and simulated games to get the needed innings to be ready for the season, itll likely be mid-April before he could join the Mariners rotation. "I was honestly disappointed and frustrated too at the same time, but you have to respect what the doctor says," Iwakuma said through an interpreter Saturday morning. "I was ready to play catch today so it is what it is and I have to wait three more weeks." Iwakuma went 14-6 with a 2.66 ERA in 33 starts last season and was a finalist for the AL Cy Young Award. Iwakuma reported for spring training wearing the splint and said his finger got caught as he tried to retrieve a ball in some netting while working out in Southern California on Jan. 20. McClendon also confirmed -- not surprisingly -- that Felix Hernandez is expected to be Seattles opening day starter when the Mariners open the season on March 31 against the Angels. "Unless youve got somebody else," McClendon joked. "Ill try and see if he can go opening day, the second day and the third day." cheap jerseys from china . - Golden State Warriors owner Joe Lacob says the team is pushing back plans to build an arena on the San Francisco waterfront at least one year. cheap jerseys . NHL hockey is returning to the Manitoba capital. The True North Sports and Entertainment group announced on Tuesday that they have completed a deal to purchase the Atlanta Thrashers and move them to Winnipeg in time for the 2011-12 season. http://www.cheapnfljerseys2015.us.com/ .com) - There was clearly no looking ahead for the U. cheap nfl jerseys . Ames was unanimously named for induction into the Canadian Golf Hall of Fame on Wednesday, becoming the 74th member of the countrys golfs shrine. nfl jerseys china . Lowry joined TSN 1050 on Monday to discuss his personal growth, what was going through his mind on his final second drive and whether his future plans include staying in Toronto. “That last play will be my summertime grind,” Lowry said of his final shot which was blocked by Paul Pierce in the lane as time expired.TUKWILA, Wash. - The Seattle Sounders have signed forward Lamar Neagle to a contract extension after the best season of his young career. Seattle announced the deal Monday. No terms of the contract were released. Neagle, 26, was nominated for MLS comeback player of the year in 2013 after he scored eight goals and had four assists in 30 MLS games, all career highs. Fouur of his eight goals were game-winners.dddddddddddd Last season was Neagles return to his hometown club. The native of Federal Way, Wash., first played for the Sounders in brief stints in 2009 and 2011 sandwiched around time with the Charleston Battery in the USL-2 and Finlands IFK Mariehamn in 2010. Neagle spent the 2012 season playing for Montreal. cheap jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Kwi 22, 2015 09:44    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Reklama

PostWysłany: Pon Mar 01, 2021 17:42    Temat postu: Zarabiaj Online Odpowiedz z cytatem

Zobacz też :

Liczby Fibonacciego na rynku FOREX, czyli Harmonic Trading bez tajemnic
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
QADIR3

PostWysłany: Wto Kwi 23, 2024 23:10    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I enjoy kinds very own post. It'll be respectable to get a single describe inside terms from the central and also chastity on this distinct essential specialized niche will probably be commonly knowledgeable. reparation pc
QADIR3

PostWysłany: Pią Kwi 26, 2024 16:41    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

That's the reason concentration on make sure you targeted foot work some time before writing. Would be practical to make sure you a great deal more sensible short article in this way. depannage informatique a distance
QADIR3

PostWysłany: Sob Kwi 27, 2024 12:17    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Crucial online marketing you just it applies seek before submission. It will probably be simple and easy to jot down advanced write-up which. dépannage informatique paris
QADIR3

PostWysłany: Wto Kwi 30, 2024 10:55    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

This really is besides a good quality apply for which i literally highly valued grasping. It's not at all on  a daily basis that we all put the opportunity to identify a thing. depannage informatique en ligne
QADIR3

PostWysłany: Sro Maj 01, 2024 10:59    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Could potentially be plus a superb page document unquestionably beloved viewing. It will be not really regular document offer the range to find out to become a thing. dépannage informatique neuilly sur seine
QADIR3

PostWysłany: Czw Maj 02, 2024 12:12    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

This will be on top of that a reasonably decent article which we obviously favorite scrutinizing. Far from day after day which inturn like the opportunities to pinpoint a products. reparation ordinateur
rehmanbacklinks

PostWysłany: Pią Maj 03, 2024 15:54    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Hiya, I’m really glad I’ve found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish only about gossips and net and this is actually frustrating. A good web site with interesting content, that’s what I need. Thanks for keeping this web-site, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can’t find it. Money6x
QADIR3

PostWysłany: Pią Maj 03, 2024 18:42    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

You'll find it in addition a large set that we exceptionally savored researching. Will not be normal that come with the candidate to see or watch products. Mod apk
rehmanbacklinks

PostWysłany: Sob Maj 04, 2024 11:45    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Willkommen bei Bokma Dienstleistungen GmbH, Ihre Gebäudereinigung in Nürnberg, Gebäudereinigung in Fürth, Gebäudereinigung in Erlangen und Umgebung. Bei uns erhalten Sie eine professionelle und umfassende Reinigung von Wohngebäuden, Büro- und Praxisräumen sowie aller privaten und gewerblichen Räumlichkeiten. Unser Service umfasst alle Reinigungsarten und Services rund um Ihr Gebäude in Nürnberg, Fürth, Erlangen, Schwabach und Umgebung. Treppenhausreinigung Nürnberg
QADIR3

PostWysłany: Sob Maj 04, 2024 12:04    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Wow! This could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on thesubject. Actually excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort. summer ras el hekma
rehmanbacklinks

PostWysłany: Pon Maj 06, 2024 08:42    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

That's the reason why it is better you need to focused explore prior to when making. Will also be possible for you to more suitable content this fashion. GoodMorningWishers
QADIR3

PostWysłany: Pon Maj 06, 2024 14:32    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

It is likewise an amazing write-up i always definitely relished examining. It's not necessarily day-to-day i always develop the opportunity to discover anything. depannage pc paris
QADIR3

PostWysłany: Wto Maj 07, 2024 18:31    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Nevertheless this is besides that an incredible share that marilyn and i certainly appreciated checking. It certainly is not day to day that i maintain the prospect to decide 1. depannage pc paris 75008
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Maj 07, 2024 18:31    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum leydis16 Strona Główna -> "Sankom" Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Idź do strony 1, 2  Następny
Strona 1 z 2
Skocz do: