Forum leydis16 Strona Główna leydis16
"Bądź piękna z Panią Domu"

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

As OF Craig Gentry is not with the team because his wife

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum leydis16 Strona Główna -> "Sankom"
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ldh20131

PostWysłany: Sro Mar 04, 2015 09:33    Temat postu: As OF Craig Gentry is not with the team because his wife Odpowiedz z cytatem

BOSTON -- Jonas Gustavsson didnt have a lot of time to plan for his first action of the season. Gustavsson didnt find out until nearly game time that Detroits No. 1 goaltender Jimmy Howard was going to be sidelined with a catching hand injury. Then the backup stopped 28 shots and led the Red Wings to a 3-2 win over the Boston Bruins on Monday afternoon. "Maybe 15, 20 minutes before the game started," Gustavsson said, sitting at his locker taking his equipment off in a nearly empty dressing room following the win. "It felt good. I was excited to play. Its always fun to go out and have your first game, especially when we have a chance to win." And the Red Wings (4-2) had to hang on right until the last second to get their second straight victory. Milan Lucics 100th career goal sliced it to 3-2 with 1:20 to play. With Bruins netminder Tuukka Rask pulled for an extra skater, Boston had the puck in Detroits zone for nearly all of the final 80 seconds. Stephen Weiss and Daniel Cleary scored second-period goals for the Wings. Henrik Zetterberg had the other score. Loui Eriksson had Bostons other goal. The Bruins had a two-man power-play advantage for nearly two minutes early in the third period, but couldnt mount a comeback. "It looks like were feeling the pressure of not scoring goals," Boston coach Claude Julien said. "Our goal-scoring confidence is not where we need it to be and weve got to get that straightened out." Gustavsson bobbled a few shots in the opening period, but improved as the game went on. He made a pair of stops on Jarome Iginlas shots from the left point when the Bruins had the two-man edge for 1:54 early in the third period. "Thats how it is usually in a game," Gustavsson said. "When you get your first shots on you, you grow into the game. I felt pretty good. The guys helped me a lot to feel good." As for Howard, he didnt think hed be able to play in the next game at home against Columbus on Tuesday night. "Doubtful," he said. "Were really just going to have to wait and see. Hopefully, itll heal fast." Tuukka Rask made 24 saves for Boston (3-2). Boston also had a power play with just under six minutes left, when Daniel Alfredsson was whistled for boarding, but failed to get any good scoring chances. The Bruins went 0 for 5 on the power play. "You go through it," Iginla said of still looking for his first goal of the season. "Sometimes it frustrates you and you do a little too much. Theres no excuse. Ive been through it before." Weiss score pushed the Red Wings ahead 2-1 midway into the second period. Johan Franzen fired a pass from the left corner to Weiss alone in front and he beat Rask with a wrister inside the left post. Detroit then made it 3-1 on Clearys goal 2:20 later when he slipped a shot by Rask inside the right post after collecting Alfredssons from the side of the net. The Red Wings jumped ahead 1-0 when Zetterberg took a feed from Pavel Datsyuk midway into the first period. Datsyuk gathered the puck near centre ice after Patrice Bergeron mishandled it, broke in down the middle, shifted around Boston defenceman Zdeno Chara and sent a backhand pass by two other Bruins perfectly to Zetterberg, who redirected it past Rask from the bottom of the left faceoff circle. Johnny Boychuks shot from the right point ricocheted off Erikssons knee and by Gustavsson to tie the game at 14:12 of the first. NOTES: Bruins LW Shawn Thornton played his 500th career game. ... Hall of Famer Milt Schmidt dropped the ceremonial first puck. The former Bruin is 95 years old. ... The Bruins showed highlights of Tom Bradys last-minute drive and David Ortizs grand slam on the Jumbotron. ... Julien said before the game "it was pretty awesome" to be at Fenway Park for Game 2 of the ALCS Sunday night after listening to the Patriots rally against the New Orleans Saints in the car driving to the Red Sox-Detroit Tigers game. ... Boston beat Detroit 4-1 in the teams first meeting Oct. 5. ... Boston opens a three-game road trip at Florida on Thursday before games at Tampa Bay and Buffalo. ... Detroit RW Todd Bertuzzi played on the first line for the second straight game. Womens Fluorescent Green Nike Roshe Run Mesh Shoes UK . "It is my feeling the club is at a stage that is critical to our on-field expectations and this move was necessary," Hervey told a news gathering hours after he informed Reed he was gone after three years as head coach. Dark Grey/Black/White Nike Free 3.0 Womens V3 Running Shoes . The Browns have relaxed their media limitations to see rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel practice. http://www.2015rosherunsale.co.uk/Black-Cyan-Nike-Roshe-Run-Mens-Pattern-Shoes-UK-Nike29996-51.html .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. Huang Wool Skin/Gym Red Nike Free 3.0 Mens Run+ 2S Running Shoes . Now he can be had by any team willing to pay his salary. According to a report from ESPN, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are shopping the veteran CB and plan on releasing him Wednesday if they cant find a trade partner. Nike Free 5.0 Orange/White Womens V4 Running Shoes UK . T.J. Brodie scored at 2:26 of the extra session to lead Flames to a 5-4 win over the slumping Blackhawks, whose overtime record fell to 0-6 this season.OAKLAND, Calif. -- Scott Kazmir will have to wait at least one more day to make his debut for the Oakland Athletics and pitch against his former team. Its not exactly the kind of doubleheader he had planned. The game between the As and Cleveland Indians was postponed because of rain Tuesday night. It was the first rainout in Oakland since May 5, 1998. "I think Kaz brought all the rain with him. You can blame it on him," said right-hander Corey Kluber, the Indians scheduled starter. The game will be made up in a day-night doubleheader Wednesday. The first game is scheduled to start at 12:35 p.m. PDT and the second game at 6 p.m. PDT. Kazmir and Kluber will start the opener. Zach McAllister will take the mound for the Indians in the second game, while As manager Bob Melvin said his starter is "to be announced." Jesse Chavez had been scheduled to start for the As Wednesday, but Melvin said he will likely push him back until Thursday -- and move the rest of his rotation back one day. Teams are allowed to add a 26th man to the 25-man roster for day-night doubleheaders, so Oakland could call-up a pitcher from Triple-A Sacramento to make the start. Cleveland beat the As 2-0 in Monday nights season opener, which was played between rain storms that have soaked the San Francisco Bay Area this week. The Indians have Thursday off before hosting Minnesota in its home opener Friday in Cleveland, and the As open a four-game series against Seattle on Thursday in Oakland. The forecast for Wednesday was for a high of 61 degrees and a 10 per cent chance of rain. "I kind of like day games," Kazmir said. "Just throughout my career, I dont know, I just like it -- get up in the morning and go right to it." The 19th rainout in Oakland history, including the post-season, covered the Coliseum with so much water so early that officials postponed the game about 90 minutes before the scheduled first pitch. A couple dozen grounds crew workers carried large brooms to sweep water off the tarp all afternoon. Some Indians pplayers briefly came out to right field to go through some warm-ups during a brief break in the rain -- then quickly scrambled back to the clubhouse when another band of rain began falling.dddddddddddd With no fans inside the spacious Coliseum, Kazmir played catch for about 15 minutes in a covered section of the upper-deck concourse near the concessions after officials postponed the game. "I was ready to pitch today. You cant let your guard down. I was ready to go." Kazmir said. "What can you do? Be ready to go early, thats all you can do." Kazmir has waited all winter to make his As debut. He signed a two-year, $22 million contract with Oakland as a free agent after spending last year with Cleveland. He went 10-9 for the Indians last season on a one-year, $1 million contract. Kazmir struck out 162 in 158 innings and had a 4.04 ERA over 29 starts, rediscovering his groove and the zip on his fastball. Indians manager Terry Francona saw Kazmirs renaissance firsthand. While Kazmir knows the tendencies of Clevelands hitters, Francona said the Indians also know what Kazmir wants to do as well. "I dont think anybody really has the advantage," Francona said. "The pitcher holds the ball, so the first advantage always goes to him. But what we do with it is up to us. Hes good. We think hes pretty good. But our job is to beat him now." NOTES: Francona said he moved switch-hitting SS Asdrubal Cabrera into the leadoff spot Tuesday because he wanted to keep everybody in their normal spot in the order while Michael Bourn is out with a strained left hamstring. Lefty Nyjer Morgan started Mondays opener, but with the left-handed Kazmir on the mound, Francona opted to go with Cabrera. ... Melvin said As starter Sonny Grays right ankle is fine after a comebacker from Cabrera hit off the pitchers right ankle Monday night. ... As OF Craig Gentry is not with the team because his wife is having an induced labour soon. He will be held out of rehabilitation work on his strained back for a few days. cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Mar 04, 2015 09:33    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
QADIR3

PostWysłany: Czw Sty 25, 2024 12:30    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

thank you for such a fantastic site. Where else could anyone get that kind of information written in such a perfect way? I have a presentation that I am presently working on, and I have been on the look out for such information. roof cleaning southampton
QADIR3

PostWysłany: Sob Sty 27, 2024 15:31    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I really like your writing style, great information, thankyou for posting. https://daga1.tv
BOOM

PostWysłany: Wto Sty 30, 2024 16:13    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

After study a handful of the web sites for your web site now, and i also genuinely such as your technique for blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and you will be checking back soon. Pls look at my site as well and let me know if you agree. Packers and Movers Hyderabad to Kerala
Powrót do góry
BOOM

PostWysłany: Czw Lut 01, 2024 06:54    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

This is certainly additionally an exceedingly wonderful offer everyone truly qualified on the lookout with. It's always not likely everyday there is chances read a little something. pressure washing grimsby
Powrót do góry
QADIR3

PostWysłany: Czw Lut 01, 2024 13:54    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Greetings! I’ve been reading your website for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Dallas Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the good job! roof cleaning surrey
lifox70411

PostWysłany: Pią Lut 02, 2024 15:15    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Are you able to email me personally with some tips about how exactly you’ve made this web site web site seem like this particular , I’d become appreciative! patio cleaning dundee
Powrót do góry
QADIR3

PostWysłany: Pią Lut 02, 2024 17:28    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Associations are typically powerful. Custom made is in fact extraordinarily vital, in addition to alter arrives rarely along with slowly. There’s pretty smaller division linked with job in to distinct responsibilities. As an alternative, every particular person is in fact very likely to execute a terrific number of duties, whilst duties differs somewhere between your genders. Packers and Movers Ahmedabad to Patna
BOOM

PostWysłany: Wto Lut 06, 2024 11:23    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

What?¦s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & help different users like its aided me. Great job. bk8
Powrót do góry
lifox70411

PostWysłany: Czw Mar 14, 2024 07:13    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase. https://betvisa.ac/
Powrót do góry
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Mar 14, 2024 07:13    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum leydis16 Strona Główna -> "Sankom" Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: