Forum leydis16 Strona Główna leydis16
"Bądź piękna z Panią Domu"

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Were always looking to upgrade

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum leydis16 Strona Główna -> "Sankom"
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ldh20131

PostWysłany: Pią Kwi 17, 2015 10:03    Temat postu: Were always looking to upgrade Odpowiedz z cytatem

The Edmonton Oilers have placed veteran defenceman Sheldon Souray on unconditional waivers with the purpose of being bought out. The 35-year-old defenceman spent the entire 2010-11 season with the Hershey Bears of the American Hockey League after clearing waivers and being sent down by the Oilers prior to the season. Appearing in 37 games for the Oilers during the 2009-10 season, Souray scored four goals and added nine assists. Signed for his offensive skills from the point, the Elk Point, AB native was only able to account for 30 goals during his three seasons in Edmonton after coming off a 26-goal season for the Canadiens in his final year in Montreal. Souray was originally drafted by the New Jersey Devils in the 3rd round of the 1994 NHL Entry Draft. Ryan Anderson Authentic Jersey . -- Oakland Raiders running back Maurice Jones-Drew is being sued in Florida, accused of punching a bouncer at a St. Authentic Pelicans Jerseys . The Arena das Dunas in the northeastern city of Natal sustained minor damage during the protests, but demonstrators stayed away on Sunday and officials said the stadium passed its first test, with only minor adjustments needed going forward. http://www.shoppelicansonline.com/Authentic-Eric-Gordon-Pelicans-Jersey/ . -- Kyle Blanks homered in his home debut at the Coliseum and Derek Norris capped Oaklands five-homer day with a grand slam and the Athletics snapped a season-long four-game losing streak with a 10-0 win over the Detroit Tigers on Monday. Omer Asik Jersey . Louis Blues will try to remain undefeated against the defending Stanley Cup champions this season when they visit the Chicago Blackhawks for Wednesdays Central Division showdown at United Center. Jimmer Fredette Authentic Jersey . - Wednesdays lightweight bout between Canadian Sam (Hands of Stone) Stout and K. DETROIT -- Joel Hanrahan is still working back from elbow surgery for a team eagerly awaiting his return. The former All-Star agreed to a $1 million, one-year deal with the Detroit Tigers, who are hopeful the right-hander can bolster a shaky bullpen when hes ready to pitch again in the majors. Hanrahan had Tommy John surgery last May after nine appearances for the Boston Red Sox in 2013. He saved 76 games over the previous two seasons with the Pittsburgh Pirates. "The one area we wanted to address the most with our ballclub has been our bullpen," general manager Dave Dombrowski said after announcing the deal Friday. The Tigers put Hanrahan on the 15-day disabled list, saying they will not rush him back to the majors. Hanrahan is expected to throw to hitters next week. "Right now I feel good. My arm feels good, my body feels good," Hanrahan said. "Im able to throw a slider again, which I havent been able to do for a while." Hanrahan will earn $819,672 of his base salary, or 150-183rds given that he wasnt on the roster until Friday. He can make $2.17 million in bonuses based on time on the active major league roster: $310,000 each for 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90 and 105 days. "Im not going to jump to the conclusion that hes going to be 100 per cent just because of the nature of the recovery from these surgeries, but the reports are his velocity has been good," Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said. "I dont know necessarily back to where he was pre-surgery, but it doesnt mean he wont get back. "I do know hes battle-tested in late innings," Ausmus added. "He wont be intimidated by a situation, which I think is very important, especiallly if you work your way into a pennant race by September.dddddddddddd." The 32-year-old said Tigers outfielder Torii Hunter -- a friend of his -- helped recruit him. Detroit signed veteran Joe Nathan to be the closer in the off-season, but the bullpen was hurt by a season-ending injury to Bruce Rondon. Tigers relievers had a 5.37 ERA entering Friday nights game at Kansas City. The 6-foot-4 Hanrahan is hesitant to put any timetable on his return. "I dont think anybodys really saying like, Youve got to be back on June 1," Hanrahan said. "Its kind of a situation where I havent faced a hitter yet, I havent bounced back from throwing in a game. Its a situation that, itll come day by day." Ausmus also tried to temper expectations that Hanrahan will be able to help soon. "Youre making the assumption that everything is going to go well, and I hope it does," he said, "but theres some Ts to cross and Is to dot before Im ready to say how great this is. But all things equal, Id rather have him if hes healthy than not have him." If Hanrahan is healthy and effective, he could end up being one of the teams top right-handed options in the bullpen, along with Nathan. Al Alburquerque and Joba Chamberlain have shown the ability to strike hitters out, but they had ERAs of 4.50 and 4.35 entering Friday. Hanrahan was an All-Star in 2011 and 2012, and in 2010 he struck out 100 hitters in 69 2-3 innings for the Pirates. "When anybody comes back from injury thats got an established big league history, we try to watch all of those guys throw whenever we can," Dombrowski said. "Were always looking to upgrade." cheap jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Kwi 17, 2015 10:03    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Reklama

PostWysłany: Sro Mar 03, 2021 03:33    Temat postu: Zarabiaj Online Odpowiedz z cytatem

Zobacz też :

Liczby Fibonacciego na rynku FOREX, czyli Harmonic Trading bez tajemnic
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Mar 03, 2021 03:33    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum leydis16 Strona Główna -> "Sankom" Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: